iPray for Mac OS X is OUT
Full version iQuran will now be sold for a fraction of its original price, down to $1.99 from $6.99. InshAllah
the new price will reflect only the costs we need to cover for the fast and excellent audio download service
we provide. BarakAllahufikum and Ramadan Kareem.
The all new iQuran offers you the Complete Quran in the Uthmani Font along with color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation), verse by verse translation and recitation.
* Full Quran with english translation supporting crisp Retina Display
* Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation): Ghunna, Ikhfa, Idgham, Iqlab and Qalqalah. The first smart phone software in the world to offer color coded Tajweed using our very own state of the art Dynamic Rendering Engine.
NOTE: Lite version supports last juzz only.
* Configurable Font Sizes: Small, Normal. More sizes available in full version of iQuran.
* Lite version supports the English translation by Shakir compared to 34 translation and Tafsir in full version
* Verse by verse recitation by: Mahmoud Al Husary
* Split index screen with scrollable Surahs and Sections (Hezb, Juzz / Para)
* Tap and hold Verse Options Sheet: Bookmark, Note, SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook or Copy
* Quick verse jumping using a unique and easy to use Fast Scroll display
* Complete Audio controls with tap-hold FF, RW and Pause/Play
* Advanced audio repeat options to help with memorization: repeat a single verse multiple times, repeat on reaching the end of a surah or select a range of verses to loop over
* Limit of three bookmarks with notes and search
* Support for 4 built-in bookmark categories for grouping verses: Reading, Memorizing, Interesting, Discussion
* Advanced full-text search support with keyword highlighting and automatic saved search history. Limits to a maximum of 25 search result matches and 5 saved searches.
* Quranic Supplications. See verses from the Qur'an on topics such as: Faith, Submission, Praise, Patience, Forgiveness, Family, Provisions, Knowledge, Thanks and Protection
* A special Stop Signs screen explaining the meaning of the different Stop Symbols used in the Quran
* Much, much more
For status updates, follow us on: http://twitter.com/guidedways
Mushaf, Quran Reader, Islam, Islamic, Muslim, Koran, Coran